Here is an easy Vanilla Cupcake Recipe that you can follow to make approximately 12 cupcakes....enjoy!
- · 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- · 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- · 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- · 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- · 2/3 cup sugar
- · 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- · 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- · 1/2 cup milk
1.Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line one 12-cup standard muffin tin or two 24-cup mini-muffin tins with cupcake liners.
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together in a medium bowl.
3. In another medium bowl, beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer until light and foamy, about 2 minutes. While beating, gradually pour in the butter and then the vanilla.
4. While mixing slowly, add half the dry ingredients. Then add all the milk and follow with the rest of the dry ingredients. Take care not to overmix the batter. Divide the batter evenly in the prepared tin.
5. Bake the cupcakes for approximately 18 to 20 minutes (10 to 12 minutes for minis). Cool the cupcakes for approximately 5-10 minutes. Decorate as desired.